Wineguys Radio After Show..
The Bodegas Franco Espanolas rioja Bordon Reserva 2006 is an Outstanding Bottle of Wine. This is one to seek out and it is under $17.00 which we feel is a Steat Steal Steal. During the show the four of us gave the this 2006 Vintage a 7-9 rating (4 of us) out of 10. Solid Structure with very nice fruit to balance it out.. Enough said. Now go buy some wine and enjoy the Show!
- Franco Espanolas wines are available at:
- Shop Rite – Multiple locations, NJ
- Chelsea Wine Cellar – New York
- M&R Liquors – Hartford County, CT
- Pantry Liquors – Miami, FL
- Spanish Table – Seattle, WA
- Spanish Table – Berkeley & Mill Valley, CA